Erasure are very proud to be using these shows to support YOUTH MUSIC, a national charity investing in music-making projects for young people experiencing challenging circumstances.
When purchasing tickets in the pre-sale for the shows in Glasgow, Manchester and London there was an option to add a £2 donation towards supporting the work great work done by Youth Music, and if you made a donation you have already been entered into a draw to win a meet and greet with Andy and Vince on the evening of the show.
For those of you who were unable to donate during the ticket purchase we are offering you a second chance to win a meet and greet with Vince Clarke and Andy Bell at your choice of their forthcoming shows in Glasgow, Manchester and London in May.
The prize is for a meet and greet only and DOES NOT INCLUDE TICKETS to the shows so please make sure that you have admission to the show of your choice before entering.
In exchange for a £2 donation towards the valuable work done by Youth Music you will be entered into a draw that will see one winner at each of Erasure’s headline shows in May receive a meet and greet with Vince Clarke and Andy Bell.
You can donate to Youth Music’s work and enter the draw using the DONATIONS PAGE on their website, simply choose the amount of your donation at the top of the page, fill in all your details and remember to indicate which meet and greet you would like to win by choosing the appropriate show in the ‘Why are you donating to Youth Music?’ drop-down menu which appears after the boxes for your name and phone number.
Please read the TERMS & CONDITIONS below carefully before making your donation. If you need more information please get in touch using the CONTACT PAGE.
– The three winners – one for each show – will be chosen at random from all the entries received by midday (UK) on the competition closing date of May 20th 2017. The winners will be informed on the same afternoon and their names will also appear in the Erasure Information Service email newsletter on that same date.
– You may enter as many times as you want in exchange for a £2 donation for each entry (if you donate £10 you will be entered five times, if you donate £20 you will be entered ten times, and so on…). If you want to enter for more than one meet and greet then you will need to make a separate donation for each show you’re attending.
– There will be one meet and greet to be won at each of Erasure’s three headline shows in the UK in May 2017.
– The meet and greet will be available to the winner of each of the three competitions and and as many guests as they purchased tickets for (for example if the winner purchased three tickets as part of the same booking then all three of those ticket holders will be able to attend the meet and greet etc). Winners will be notified by email address provided for this booking no later than one week before the show.
– The winner of each meet and greet will be chosen at random from all the entries received and the winner will be informed by email at the email address they used when making the donation.
– Your payment data from pre-sale donations or from donations given directly to Youth Music will not be shared with anyone, however the Erasure Information Service will receive the names and email addresses associated with each £2 donation for the purposes of selecting each winner, but that data will not be used in any other way and will be deleted after use.
– Each meet and greet will last for approximately fifteen minutes and will take place at he concert venue on the day of the show. Exact timings will be confirmed closer to the dates but are likely to be around 6pm.
– In the case that a winner fails to respond to our notification email within 48 hours we will select a new winner.
– Your donation will go directly to Youth Music to help them in their work to provide music-making opportunities for young people experiencing challenging circumstances.
– We reserve the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any stage if feedback indicates that anything is unclear in the original version.
– Each prize has no monetary value and cannot be transferred.